Sunday, November 19, 2006

Randomness for the Weekend...

I've had so much going on lately, that I've not been able to blog the way I would like to-- I've made excuse after excuse, and I PROMISE to be a better blogger with actual posts! For the weekend, I'm summarizing everything up into one big random post. Here's to hoping this week slows down enough for me to get back to "blogging as usual!"

-- Our big investigation from this weekend cancelled at the last minute- stating she had to work. Yet, when we drove by her home, every light in the house was on, and there were two cars parked in front of it. Hmmmmmm....

-- Work has been hetic, as usual. All of HR officially moved on friday. It was so quiet in my office, that it was almost scary. I miss everyone. All of my friends, Robin, Kelly, and Jim, are now down there, and I miss them! :0(

-- As for the "un-named gentleman in question", in the previous post. All is well. Apparently, he's just a very shy person who finally came out of his shell friday. No affair is taking place-- just for those of you who might be wondering. (Ya'll should know me better than that anyway!)

-- Thank goodness for Thanksgiving this week! A four day week for me! Yay!

-- At some point in time this week, I have to get with the kids from the church to finish the decorations for our tree at Sycamore Shoals. I was a bad youth leader, by keeping myself in bed today instead of going to church :0(.

-- Is this time change getting to anyone else? I've found myself more "blue" as the days get shorter and shorter.

-- My poor hermit crabs, they're finally getting their bath. I know they're happy. It's been two weeks since their last bath.

-- Last but CERTAINLY not least- it's my best friend's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONGOOSE!!! I Love Ya!!!

18 comments:

Catch said...

Ok, we will look for more posts from you now! Just tell yourself everyday...I will become a better blogger...I will become a better blogger...lol. With this time change I feel like I never get enough sleep! Whenever I sit down its like there is a button on my ass and my eyes got shut! Im going to link you if its ok b/c I think you are fun.

Bare said...

Catch, I would be honored if you linked me- I love your blog, I've got ya linked on mine as well :0)

Cinderella said...

I think everyone is getting a touch of the blues, between the holidays and the darkness and the days becoming shorter it was a given.

I hope to catch you around more often! And I believe you deserved a break today..=)

MommaMonkey said...

Glad you're stayin' busy! And yes, this time change has given me the blues a bit more. It's hard to get motivated these days, it seems.
Looking forward to reading more! Have a Great Turkey Day!

ann said...

those blues... those damn blues... what I want to know is when we are blue we feel black, so why aren't they called blacks.... hmmmm

don't work too hard and have a good week

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Riccie said...

Hmm...the blues...ewwee. It feels almost unnatural to admit this...but that is something I am not having a problem with at the moment. Now, irritation, frustration, exasperation...yeah, I'm feeling that! LOL
As for random blogging...I feel ya, sister. Lately my time seems to be in short supply for blogging. All we can do is what we can do and leave the rest to Him.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the time change. I HATE it - it takes forever for my body to adjust. Hopefully, a shorter work week means longer sleep!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I had no idea hermit crabs need baths!

I wish it would be daylight from 6:30 am until 10 pm, that would be perfect.......

Cheryl Wray said...

I am still trying to get used to the time change and it's been, what, like three weeks already! I just hate it getting dark so early!!
I'm so excited about Thanksgiving too! Can't wait to eat some (or a lot!) of good food!

Greta Adams said...

i know what you mean about busy...same here....i feel like i am neglecting the blog world and all my blog buddies...

Tammy said...

Those blues sure do kick hard when they do - been more then a touch of them in the air lately!!

Cinderella said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving sweetie!

Anonymous said...

My life and its demands have totally got in the way of my plans this last week to the extent I haven't even been able to come by. Thanks for coming to visit in spite of that. HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING, TO YOU AND YOURS. Hugs. xox

Axe said...

Hi Babe! I finally managed to come say HI here. Hope to be back A LOT!

(Man, I wish I had a fine ass like the one on Catch's avatar!!)

BTW, Christmas is usually my bluest (blackest, as Ann said...) time.

Deb said...

Bad bad bad blogger! (Who am I to talk?) I took a little hiatus myself. You hafta' sometimes.

I just came in to say Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you're doing terrific!

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Thanks for the update! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Dr.John said...

That kind of blog entry is what I calll cleanuing up the odds and ends. It has a bit of this and a bit of that. Look forward to future posts.

honkeie said...

If I get blue I just up the alcohol intake and ride out the storm on a beast I call WildTurkey lol. Cheer up, cum over to my blog and smile like SpecialEd