









Sorry I haven't been around much for the past few days. I've been busy trying to get things together for our Halloween Party! It was a great success this year. We had a huge turn-out, and a lot of fun. Of course, you know, something ALWAYS goes wrong at a party. This year, it was dealing with me and Becky (Justin's sister).
Last year, Justin's dad brought his police car up, and "pretended" like he was arresting Becky and me. He handcuffed us and put us in the back of his car. It was all good. So this year, Harvey doesn't bring the car, but he does bring the handcuffs. We made sure he had the key before we handcuffed ourselves together. So, Becky grabs the handcuffs, and slaps them on us. After a few pictures and laughs, we decided to get uncuffed. We walked into the garage, and told Harvey to uncuff us. He gets the key out, and... it doesn't work. He grabbed the wrong key. He had the key to the shackles.
Soooooooooo.... Off we went to the police station to get uncuffed. Do you want to talk about someone who was mortified??? Here I was in my Glenda costume, handcuffed to Becky who was in her "sexy cop" outfit- it just wasn't right. That was the highlight of my evening. Other than that incident, everything was great! I hope you enjoy the pics! :0)




21 comments:
I bet he forgot the key on purpose.
This is hilarious!... Things like that are fun to talk about for years to come...Happy Halloween..
Yep sounds like anotherone ot add to the memory lane.
We have our Halloween party this weekend! I cant wait!
I love your costume!!!
You look BEUATIFUL in your costume and I am sure you were an entertaining moment in an otherwise dull day at the police station! It looks like a good time was had by all!
That is hilarious! I'm glad you included a picture too... it made the whole story complete. You look so cute as Glenda!
Oh, what a beautiful Glenda you made! that costume is awesome!! We're having a smaller one this year than we would like, but I'll let you know when the pictures are up! HUGS!
OMG! How funny, heehee
embarassing but kinda funny!
Great pics, it looked like y'all had FUN :)
That story is SO funny!!!
Gotta love all those pictures from your party. Looks like it was a BLAST!!!
I can't to dress up myself, although I still haven't decided what to do! Need to get working on that, huh?
Hilarious! sighs. oh well, halloween is fun no matter who is cuffed to whom. and you looked FAB!
Thanks for the pix.
LMFAO!!! That is hilarious!! I am sorry for laughing but if I Glenda the good witch and some sexy cop handcuffed together I would be rolling!! It's like a really bad porno gone wrong...really wrong!! haha!!
Love the pics...you look just like her!! =)
Saw* Glenda...sorry about that...I was laughing too hard and made a typo hehe
how funny was that...girl i would have been rolling ....great pics...glad everything went well...hehehee
Looks like a WONDERFUL party - you looking as glam as ever! You couldn't have planned a more perfect twist to a Halloween party than the wrong key. I bet the cops thought it was a good laugh. Hope the new job's working out for you. xox
you look great... wish I'd been there LOL
Love the Glenda costume that is awesome. did you go around asking "are you a good witch or a bad witch which?"
Funny that he had the wrong key too!
girl you make an awsome Glenda the Good witch, almost identical!! wicked costume and it looks like an extremely good time
Happy Halloween!
You made a beautiful Glenda!!!!
Looks like good times! You are a very pretty princess! hee hee :)
LOL!!! That is hilareous!
What a hoot! Great pics, Christy...you sure gave me a great big grin :)
AAAAHHHHHHHHahahaha!!! That is a fantastic story! Great pics too!
Post a Comment