Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogger Sucks!

I'd just like to go ahead and get that out of my system. I've been trying to log in to update my blog for two days, with no luck, so we'll hope this works.

Instead of putting up a huge post that takes a year to read, I think I'll pull a "random post" like some of my other blog friends :0)

~I LOVE my new job. I might *crosses fingers* have a permanent position. Diane asked me to bring in my resume' tomorrow that there was a receptionist position coming open soon- no promises, but she wanted to give me the "heads up" because she knows I'm wanting to get on full time at ACT.

~I have, yet, another Halloween party to attend this weekend. Here's to hoping I don't get handcuffed for ANY reason!

~Winter has arrived WAY too early in Tennessee, for the past 2 days, the weather has been 20 degrees below average!

~I've got to give my hermit crabs a bath. Bless their hearts, it's been nearly 2 weeks since their last bath. I'm a bad crab parent.

~My husband's birthday, and election day are on November 7th. I have no idea what he's getting, but I know I'm voting for Harold Ford Jr., Rick Trent, and of course, Phil Bredesen!

~I've been having nightmares every night this week about Sprint. Damn, that company truly is evil.

~At work, I've been sharing a wonderful term from my blog friend, McBlogger. Bunker Gnome. We have several of those at work. All of my co-workers/friends, find this quite amusing. If you saw our IT people, you'd know why.

~I've saved the best for last. THE STRIKE IS OVER!!! My husband will be going back to work soon. He had a meeting yesterday, and found out they'd be calling 20 people at a time back to work. He'll be making the same he did before the strike (they threatened to cut their pay, but thank GOD that didn't happen). Until then, he'll be able to draw unemployment. Life is good! (it took long enough!)

I love ya'll- I'll be making my blog rounds, God willing and Blogger doesn't fail!

39 comments:

Catch said...

Hi Christy!

Thank you for stopping in today and commenting on my blog! You are welcome back anytime....I am glad to hear the strike is over for your husband. I also looked at your halloween party pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time! You have a lot of great pictures on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the comments... and thanks for the Bunker Gnome link on this posting, as a BOFH I can relate to both sides of the story. (evil grin) (had to put that in brackets cos blogger wont let me use < and > :-)
As to Blogger... I am archiving my blogs because I am expecting a meltdown over there at Google soon... too many liberals that want to stifle free speech in charge imho...

Anonymous said...

So GLAD to hear the strike is over and that your husband will soon be back at work. Praying the receptionist job works out for you and thanks for telling us it was a blogger problem - I was worried when you hadn't posted!

K said...

I was wondering where you were too. :) We get nervous when we don't your smiling face (and gorgeous red hair) after a couple of days.

And yay!!! at the strike being over.

Smooches!

AWE said...

Every time they mention something on the news about the strike I think about you. I am glad that thing is finally coming to an end.

Are you not working for Sprint anymore?

ACT? Is that the office place?

RedNeckGirl said...

Fingers crossed for the receptionist position.....and Hoooraaaayyyyyy for the strike ending!!!!! I am soooooo Happy for you!

Natalia said...

Oh that is serious good news about the strike. And the job.

Awwww so very happy for you. I bet that is such a relief :)

*huggles*

-N

X said...

Blogger has totally been acting up lately....I am not a fan of that!

And viva la randomness! :) I'm a huuuuuge believer in it :P

Deb said...

That's awesome the strike is finally over!!! And --- to tell you the truth, I think every telecommunication company has their flaws...believe me, I've been in the business-----it's scary, isn't it?

Well, Happy Birthday to hubby! And I hope you're doing great!

Riccie said...

Halleluia!! Good for you, sweetie!
And...blogger has been tee-ing me off lately, too. It's so blasted frustrating at times.
I like to read good news, though, and I'm happy for you :)

Dr.John said...

There are just too many things to comment on so I'juust pick a few.
I was a crab when I had to give the kids a bath but I never bathed a crab.
I'm glad your husband is back to work. I hope you get the job you want.

Mermaid Melanie said...

love random thoughts! ;-)

loving your new JOB? awesome. that makes everything better.

sans handcuff halloween shall be yours! :lol:

I have been dreaming about New Orleans. sighs.

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! the strike is over. I bet he feels a load off his back. Hugzz to you both!

CindyCinlou said...

I hope you get the job!!! Yeah blogger has been going nuts yet again. Thanks for the comments on my blog sorry I haven't gotten to comment much!

Greta Adams said...

i love love love random posts..i haven't done one in a while but sistah...rest assured it's a coming

Turtle Guy said...

Isn't it true... the larger the company, the more evil it's appearance! Or perhaps in reality it becomes more evil simply by its size. I struggle with the growth of my own company simply because I fear the loss of connection with my clients, but one cannot remain the "little guy" forever and expect ongoing growth and prosperity.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

thats great about your hubby returning to work and tthe strike being OVER :))

I am in the process of switching over to wordpress and it sucks right now but I bet Ill be glad to be thru with blogger.

Blogger SUCKS

Cinderella said...

Amen!!! Blogger does suck...it never allows me to comment and when it actually does it eats them!! Well, eat me blogger!! Yeah take that! =P

Glad the strike is over...yayyy!! So happy for you!

Melinda said...

That's great news about your husband strike being over. congrats. I have been invited to a couple of halloween parties. Don't know if I will go. I can't seem to drag my husband out of the house for these things. I would love to go though.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the strike ending and good luck with the new job prospect! That's all wonderful news! :)

ann said...

congrats and good luck

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

MommaMonkey said...

Yes, Blogger sucks. I was so pissed off last night.

Glad your hubby will be going back to work! That's awesome news!

I swear I'm dreading election day. I know where I stand on the issues, but the politicians...I hate them all. I think I'm going to write in Micky Mouse for every position.

Mississippi Songbird said...

Hope all is well. I know wat you mean about Blogger sucks.. I have tried to put photos, and haven't been very successful.I finally got just one to go up..
Happy Halloween weeked!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting site :) You can find more information at :
90 adipex p
Hope it will always be alive! THE END :)

PayProfile.com - Instant PayPal Affiliate Programs said...

I searched on Google for "blogger sucks" and found you! Love the blog and i hope Google gets their act together or they'll be losing a lot of bloggers to wordpress or joomla. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my post .Where i can watch more info about?

Anonymous said...

ego ops slow environment per working added wo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at miss1999.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at miss1999.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Brian Urlacher kids Jersey axiotakix
Aldon Smith Kids Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikegiantsjersey.com

Anonymous said...

ï»?For more information on Direct TV contact the website and see what specials the company is running for December-January Can the cornerback tandem live up to the hype?Odds makers have set the Philadelphia Eagles 2008 season Odds To Win NFC East at Philadelphia Eagles +400 Odds To Win Super bowl at Philadelphia Eagles +1700Prediction for the 2008 Philadelphia Eagles is 8-8 and 3rd place in the NFC East The doves[url=http://www.BrianUrlacherJersey.net]Brian Urlacher Womens Jersey[/url]
loving it[url=http://www.BarrySandersJersey.com]Barry Sanders Authentic Jersey[/url]
were eating seeds up as fast as they could) How To Overcome Fear[url=http://www.CalvinJohnsonJersey.net]www.CalvinJohnsonJersey.net[/url]
Guideline Seven: There are counseling methods that teach one how to overcome fear in short order and which have long lasting effectsMany fans[url=http://www.BoJacksonJersey.com]Bo Jackson Jersey[/url]
league officials[url=http://www.BobbyWagnerJersey.com]Bobby Wagner Authentic Jersey[/url]
coaches and players are encouraging the league to crack down on this serious offense They recruit the East Coast very wellpng) no-repeat;padding: 20px;}
It is unlikely the Cards dump Kolb[url=http://www.CalvinJohnsonJersey.net]Calvin Johnson Womens Jersey[/url]
but owner Bill Bidwell is known for his frugality and Kolb becomes a free agent at the end of the year Paper files create unnecessary storage issuesHere are the fifty "next best" draft picks in fantasy footballYou need to realize that having your own websitenbsp;on the Internet is well worth the effort and why this has many benefits Otherwise you may get tired and discouraged because you can't remember everything at once

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]buy lipitor less
[/url]buy lipitor
crestor vs lipitor price
lipitor price fixing
buy atorvastatin 40 mg
retail price of lipitor

Anonymous said...

Many billiards equipment retailers[url=http://www.nikesaintsjerseystore.com]Drew Brees Elite Jersey[/url]
both brick and mortar and online[url=http://www.officialgiantsprostore.com]Victor Cruz Jersey[/url]
have a wide array of pool sticks for saleOne can find some bikes are single speed bikes and are comfortable to use in free style volt Linear actuator is a userfriendly device that generates linear motion The Bears defense is still very strong and dangerous to opposing teams[url=http://www.officialnikeravensshop.com/ravens_ed_reed_womens_jersey-c-8_14.html]Ed Reed Jersey[/url]
only problem is they have shown they are vulnerable these last fews weeks as Jonathon Stewart and Brian Griese can attest to4 billion[url=http://www.nikedolphinsshop.com]Reggie Bush Youth Jersey[/url]
but its stakes in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan contribute a great deal to that total
dittoTweet spantwitter-inner-ditto237622704902135808 divorgDo you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it Once integrated with POS and other application it can give realtime experience reducing the gap between the Franchiser and FranchiseThe most important thing adopters must use to choose a Mustang is that gut feeling in your stomach In this game it is also not necessary to hold your finger on the screen so it is a much faster pasted game

Anonymous said...

dittoTweet span From leadership skills to working with software[url=http://www.bootscheapbuy.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url]
there's a lot to learn about project management If you have a more expensive folding machine the movement of the paper stops might be automated or controlled by a simple knob" Cause: The root cause of this error is that a page that is not reflecting as an IAM page and also not seen in the mixed page array of IAM page
ditto177026928870572033 a color: #009999; p In the 2009 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders drafted Darrius Heyward-Bey with the 7th pick and before he broke his foot the Raiders were counting on Chaz Schilens to be their number one option at WR for this season Numerous Ipswich Town F If you are not sure what you want to record[url=http://www.packersofficialnflshop.com/nike-clay-matthews-jersey-authentic-c-9_24.html]Clay Matthews Jersey[/url]
you can search for the program by pressing the THEME button for themes such as News/Business[url=http://www.shopfalconsnfljersey.com/cheap-thomas-decoud-jersey-forsale-c-9_23.html]Thomas DeCoud Jersey[/url]
Family/Kids[url=http://www.49ersofficialprostore.com/nike-alex-smith-jersey-authentic-c-9_18.html]Authentic Alex Smith Jersey[/url]
Music/Arts[url=http://www.nikedallascowboysstore.com/cheap-miles-austin-jersey-forsale-c-9_19.html]Miles Austin Jersey[/url]
and Education

Anonymous said...

[url=http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/]clarithromycin online kaufen
[/url] biaxin xl buy
biaxin buy online
biaxin online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Lanbica
[/url] Calumid
Zarmol
Calutami

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]Framox en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Bactox en ligne
[/url] agram france
clamoxyl augmentin
amoxicilline allergie

Anonymous said...

[url=http://saclongchampa.deviantart.com/journal/]longchamp soldes[/url] The sun is at its hottest in the beginning of the afternoon, so your bag will heat the fastest during this time. Heating times vary depending on the outside temperature, but your water should be warm enough for showering in two to five Excellent Mulberry Henry Natural Leather Laptop Briefcase Black for Men,With 100% Authentic Mulberry Handbags Sale You Can't Miss. hours. On really hot days, make sure it's not scalding -- a model with a built-in temperature strip is your best bet..
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.blog.fc2blog.net/]sac longchamp[/url] You may do a combination of the above methods to be able to come up with the money sooner and get your procedure done ALL Handbags is Factory order.Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Alexa Leather Satchel Blue Bag, 100% original & quality right away. Make sure you go to a competent surgeon and you are completely sure about what you want done. Some people get plastic surgery to boost their self confidence or to make them feel more competitive in their professional field.
[url=http://maruta.be/longchampbagsd/]sac longchamp[/url] An investment in the womens fashion accessories would cost you a lot less than buying new dresses if you want to revamp your wardrobe. Contacts that has a lots of corporate bigwigs, Managers, H . The mens wardrobe generally consisted of a dozen suits, thats it!! But thats not the case any . Bottega Veneta phoenix-luxuryWoven Shoulder Bag most iconic and ornate box clutch, but the Italian driver also specializes in delightfully clean and simple design, as we have recently seen some of the smaller pieces of leather goods and clothing. We love this pale gray for documents, a simple but strikingly beautiful accessories are designed to keep your most important documents in a safe and healthy style. The front of Excellent Mulberry Outlet Medium Alexa Leather Satchel Camel Bag popular sale Mulberry Handbags UK Online the bag, snake skin contrasting stripes create a signature woven detailing is so central BV design ethos..

Anonymous said...

KaY e fsUV http://saihuerumesu.com/ chNS k ajJB zzN [url=http://saihuerumesu.com/]エルメス[/url] EzE daQW k fxYH http://yuuguuerumesu.com/ ewMJ m pvZK svF [url=http://yuuguuerumesu.com/]エルメス エブリン[/url] CtY cvKY h myZV http://bagguerumesu.com/ koWE i atLG qlR [url=http://bagguerumesu.com/]エルメス[/url] ZpO scSQ m anYC http://sugureerumesu.com/ peAP a fuOR krE [url=http://sugureerumesu.com/]エルメス 財布[/url] ZwO f dpTW http://ninnkikochi1jp.com/ bdBA x kkFR teV [url=http://ninnkikochi1jp.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] GyJ hhEM h wtPY http://kochijapkakakua.com/ gnPR d wmSW yhV [url=http://kochijapkakakua.com/]コーチファクトリー DM[/url] BkZ onPR j bmZZ http://autorettoerumesu.com/ aqUA s rmHZ xtT [url=http://autorettoerumesu.com/]エルメス バッグ[/url] GgY eyNS c pwEW http://onnrainnkochi1jp.com/ axLJ h jxNX fnD [url=http://onnrainnkochi1jp.com/]コーチ バッグ 新作[/url]