Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Getting To Know Me...

Ok, I borried (there's that FINE Southern word, again) this from Sans, yet again! ;0)



1. How many keys are on your keychain?

About 8, I think?



2. What curse word do you use the most?

I probably shouldn't say it here, 'cause it's not nice.



3. Do you own an iPod?

Nope, have no desire for one.



4. What time is your alarm clock set for?

5:00am- and let me tell you, I DON'T look forward to it going off :0(



5. How many suitcases do you own?

Do I have to admit to this?



6. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold outside?

Of course! I've been known to wear shorts in the winter, too.



7. Where do you buy your groceries from?

Typically, the gates of hell, I mean, Wal-Mart.



8. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Both, but I think that's obvious if you watch my slideshow ;0)



9. What was the last movie you watched?

The Barnyard



10. Do any of your friends have children?

They sure do- as a matter of fact, I have two beautiful Godsons :0)



11. If you won the lottery, whatÂ’s the first thing you would buy?

Classrooms for our church.



12. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

I'm sure, 'cause I am.



13. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?

At least a few nights a week.



14. What CD is currently in your CD player?

An 80's CD I burned for myself :0)



15. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Chocolate.



16. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

No, and I'm mad, 'cause I like good secrets!



17. When was the last time someone hit on you?

Yesterday :0)



18. What did you have for dinner?

A Sammon's hotdog, fries and a lemonade



19. Do you wear hoodies often?

Never.



20. Can you whistle?

I sure can.



21. Have you ever participated in a protest?

Many times!



22. Who was the last person to call you?

My Momma.



23. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

Any rollercoasterter that has loops!



24. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

Absolutely! Ask ANYONE in my training class at Sprint.



25. What is your favorite color?

Purple



26. Did you watch cartoons as a child?

Smurfs, Sesame Street, Jem, Garfield, Looney Tunes, She-Ra, Flintstones, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies.



27. How big is your local mall?

Small, but I love it (Bristol, that is)



28. How many siblings do you have?

None, it's just me.



29. Are you shy around the opposite sex?

Please- like I even need to answer that one!



30. What is your biggest regret?

Not saving money when I know I should've.



31. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?

About a week ago.



32. What movie do you know every line to?

Desperately Seeking Susan and The Jerk.



33. Do you own any band t-shirts?

I do, I have a GNR shirt ;0)



34. When was your last plane ride?

Never. Unless you plan on flying me to Tahiti or Easter Island, you can forget about me getting in a plane.



35. How many chairs are at your dining room table?

4



36. Do you read for fun?

Sometimes, but I prefer to write.




37. Can you speak any languages other than English?

I took 2 years of French, so oui.



38. Do you do your own dishes?

Of course not!



39. What color is your bedroom painted?

Burgandy



40. Have you ever cried in public?

I have, but then again, who hasn't?


Prickly Pear

People Iced:Fourteen
Car Bombs Planted:Three
Favorite WeaponBottle Rockets
Arms Broken:Fourteen
Eyes Gouged:Eighteen
Tongues Cut Off:Thirteen
Biggest Enemy:Ernie Vegas

Get Your HITMAN Name

AWSOME-GAME




Ok, this one was good- I haven't seen this particular "get to know you" post roaming around in the blog world or e-mails before. Instead of tagging someone, I'd like to hear what everyone has to say about this- I'd love to hear your answers, too!

14 comments:

K said...

Hey hun, Thanks for the post. I will have to steal...I mean borrow this from you. But right now I'm dealing with Mr. Stalker you I just found out has a Mrs. Stalker... pray for me.

Smooches!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

good post! good answers!

X said...

Loving the surveys....looks like most people are rockin the lists lastely...great to get to know those in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

I love these question thingys. I may borrie this later because I have already posted today ;)It'd be a sin for me to post twice in one day. lol

Deb said...

Okay....

1.) Who hit on you yesterday? (Besides me)

2.) Why in the world don't you have an iPod????????

Love the little tidbits on ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the suryvey - haven't seen it before. Had fun with your answers - someday, I'll get time to answer it. I hope!

~art said...

I stumbled on your blog and wound up reading the whole thing. lol Glad you got away from that guy at the tilt. You have a very nice blog and what appears to be a fine family. Peace~art

ann said...

love your list... love your response... I'm too boring to answer.. you'd be asleep by No. 2... snoooooooze...

Tammy said...

Loved your post - my first visit to it!!!

Greta Adams said...

yeah girl....80's kicks ass...i been listening to it on XM but this week i decided to tune into the 90's.....love this post might have to lift it from you if i get a chance before disney...that sure was alot of questions...hehehe

McBunni said...

Hello....I'm visiting from the Gobhole!

I love your meme...hope you don't mind, I'm gonna steal it! :)

eyes_only4him said...

suzie sent me here to get my hit man name..this is what it gave me

Twitch

People Iced: Eleven
Car Bombs Planted: Eleven
Favorite Weapon: A Candlestick
Arms Broken: Fifteen
Eyes Gouged: Three
Tongues Cut Off: Three
Biggest Enemy: The Nail Ripper


thats right people...

Riccie said...

I like it! I'll play with it tomorrow on my blog...getting a little sleepy right now...

Suzy-Q said...

Hi! I am here from the Gobhole too....love your blog!

I bet there is never a dull moment when you are are around is there? You like to laugh alot too...I can see it in your eyes.

Has there been a hair color that you have NOT tried??:o)