Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Everything You Need To Know About Me...

According to my birthday...

August 25 people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others whether it be in public, or in private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 people are by nature exhibitionist of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Although they are generally blessed with active, intelligent minds, August 25 people are intensely physically, and it may come as a revelation to others that they are so sexually and emotionally forward. Those born on this day are not afraid to make their wishes known in a dramatic fashion and in particular, an August 25 woman with her mind made up about a man is not easily denied or diverted. Both men and women born on this day, know how to employ their best features to win a mate- whether it be beauty, brains, or personality.

Sometimes, however, because of a hidden inferiority complex concerning their back-ground, intellectual or social training, certain August 25 people will overemphasized their physical powers or attractiveness in a sort of overcompensating gesture to make up for their imagined deficit in the mental sphere. For this reason vamps and playboys are not uncommon to this day.

Yet, in fact, the real strength of August 25 people most often does lie in the mental sphere, and the sooner they realize it, the better. Lessening their orientation towards physical matters allows for a more realistic choice of career as well as a more accurate self-image. But, the conflict between mental and physical may be said to be the central recurrent problem in the lives of those born on this day. For example, August 25 people display a strong desire to be admired both for their physical and intellectual attributes, a kind of admiration most difficult to win, due to common stereotypes regarding beauty lessening brains, and vice-versa.

August 25 people are capable of using their charm to attract those they desire, but they need to cultivate a sense of self-worth independent of the approval of others if they wish to go further on their path. If they do not, they may be plagued by endless love affairs, unstable relationships, and emotional diversions of all types.

August 25 people must discover their real talents, develop them, and have the courage to stand alone when necessary. If falling in love has become a self-destructive pattern, those born on this day must use the next occasion as an opportunity to realize who they are deluding themselves.

Season: Late Summer

Elements: Fire/Earth

Modes: Intuition/Sensation, Thought

Central Concept: Exposure

Strengths: Flamboyant, Sexual, Energetic

Weaknesses: Needy


Find out about yours in the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays", by Gary Goldscheneider and Joost Elffers. This is a really intersting book, and does hit on several things correctly. I am a firm believer, that those who are born in the same month, or close to one another, do share many of the same qualities. I was really surprised at how many things I read, really were completely accurate. Enjoy! :0)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm putting this on my list to read. I am an 8/17, so we share some characterisitcs, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

WOW....
An August 25th woman sounds like one I know. Does that explain the bunny tan mark?

So sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a great one *hugs and kisses*.

*Smiles* Remembering how cruel you can be to anonymous users... Be nice

BarnGoddess_01 said...

My sister either has this book or one similar to it.

cool!

i used to be me said...

I may have to read this too. I wonder what it says about my day and what insights it could give about those I know.

Carrie said...

I'm going to check it out. I'm a Taurus, and pretty true to that, so I'd like to see what it says.

Riccie said...

Kool! I also will have to check out this book. My grandmother's birthday was 8/25!

RedNeckGirl said...

That book sounds really cool.

mcBlogger said...

I don't know. I'm a bit of a skeptic and tend to believe that you can find coincidence everywhere if you look for it and believe it.

Natalia said...

That is an awesome link! Thanks!

-N

Deb said...

I always found this stuff to be interesting---and it does reveal a little truth to it---if not a lot!

flea said...

i'm pretty gullible to anything i read and or hear, and i'm also totally into horoscopes and this sort of stuff so this book would be right up my alley.

my b-day is also in august (8th), co-incidence i think not.....:P

Tumbleweed said...

Cool! I got all excited until I found out you were gonna make me read something. bluck!

Mississippi Songbird said...

I'm going to find out about me..Thanks for the link...

Bare said...

Anonymous- you know I love ya ;0) ~sends some hugs and kisses to my favorite Army Officer~

Dead man walking said...

Okie Doke. I have seen too much to dismiss anything so it's worth checking out!

Anonymous said...

I am a firm believer in the wisdom of astrology - thanks for the link.