Sunday, September 17, 2006

This Is What Happens...

When you forget your sunscreen:

I had such a great time! I FINALLY got to use my season pass to Splash Country today. Sad, isn't it? It's halfway through September, and I'm just NOW getting to use the pass. Better late than never, I suppose. I met Jen, Steve, and Caleb down there. It was a "spur of the moment" thing. I went last year, but wasn't able to have that great of a time, because it was SO packed. There weren't that many people there today, and I was able to do so much more. Jen and family left at 3pm, and I stayed until 5pm. I didn't realize just how fried I was, until I got home. It was most definitely worth it, but right now, I look and feel like Larry the Lobster, or Eugene Krabs, take your pick *LOL* In the meantime, enjoy the pics!










12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good time - but sorry about the sunburn! Take care of it! Caleb is adorable!

Dr.John said...

It looks like you had fun. I wish we had something like that near us. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Natalia said...

In Orlando, we have wet n' wild. Apparently it is a lot of fun. I have yet to go. I enjoy the pool...but the idea of walking around in a bathing suit all day in a place that is known as a mea market of tourists is what stops me. Kudos to you for enjoying the day but next time...remember he sunscreen, darling!

-N

Cinderella said...

You still look so adorable, even with a sunburn! I love water parks, next time bring me? hehe

Good times, Good times!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

FUN!!! We have Big Splash and Sun-N-Fun in Oklahoma....now I want to go to a water park :)

great pictures

Riccie said...

What a blast! We have Blue Bayou down here...and no, I didn't make it there this year. But looking at your pictures, I sure wish I would have! Glad you had such a good time :)

Vixen said...

Hey---I fixed the link now, just check it from her site:)

Greta Adams said...

i want to go back to our eaterpark before the season is over....

great pics girl....and ugh...OUCH!!! i know you hurting...

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope the sunburn subsides soon!

Ames said...

That water looks sooo nice! Looks like you had a great time! Sunburn-that's when aloe vera is like, the greatest invention ever!

:-)

B.R.L said...

The pictures look like you had a great time. It probably was good to go later avoiding the crowds. Sunscreen still needed. Hope the pain goes away soon

CindyCinlou said...

Looks like you had fun take care of that sunburn.