Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Happier...

Today was a much better day for me today. Of course, Ms. Offended herself was being quite the hooch. I didn't realize how many people in my class don't like her. Some of the girls, and guys that I'm in the class with, who have been very nice to me, have been upset by her. She's been very critical and rude to them as well. We've just decided to distance ourselves from her, and do the work we're there to do. "Our side of the room" is way ahead in all of our exercises, because we actually work, and focus on why we're there, instead of spending our time talking about other people. Yeah, I know, I'm talking about someone, but they've really hurt my feelings- although, I'm letting it go. If I carry it around, she wins- and I won't let her win.

On a fun note, I got my Sprint phone today. It's the first cell phone I've actually owned on my own. I've been on my mom's plan for like 10 years now. It feels good to have something of my own. My phone is just too cute, it's got a camera, camcorder, internet access- everything. The BEST part is- it's all FREE!!! As long as I'm a Sprint employee, I pay NOTHING for my service! How awesome is that? I'm excited about that.

I swear, I'm absolutely exhausted. After I got home last night from work, I went out to dinner with the ladies from the church. I love them dearly, but don't have a lot in common with anyone but Julie (remember, the passion party on my birthday?) :0) Anyway, the dinner was great, but the conversation was lagging! I can't complain, my dear mother paid for my dinner. Anytime you eat free, you have no room to complain.

I know I'm rambling, but I'm lacking sleep. I just can't catch up. This week has been so busy, and I have a fully planned weekend ahead of me. If I don't make a lot of sense, don't hold it against me! :0)

13 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am glad your feeling better inside! I hate feeling crappy either mentally or physically.

It seems every workplace has a "hoochie" and your right, the BEST thing to do is keep away from it!

Cool about your new phone, and its FREE! that is the absolute BEST part.

Natalia said...

You sound happier about the whole work and co-worker situation. Most things have a way of working themselves out. It's great that you have the attitude of not letting things get to you to the point of carrying them around. Indeed there are people so unhappy that they want to make you unhappy and they do win if you let them bother you.

And yaay for the phone. Maybe I should work for T-Mobile part time seeing as my texting to Ireland makes my bill skyrocket every month.

Bleah.

-N

ann said...

what do I have to do to get a free phone exactly? LOL

Hope things keep on getting better and better

lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx

Meow Meow said...

Just stopping by from BG's blog site...

I bet you could give tons of make up tips!

Cinderella said...

MMMM, free food is the best...no complaining there lol

Glad your day was better, you deserve a break!

Deb said...

Hey, I'm glad you're in better spirits.

The Sprint phone---I have a Nextel, which merged with Spring. Do you have the two way on there? I love Nextel & Sprint.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and see how you were doing.

Keep smiling !!!

Carrie said...

You got free phones and food on the same day?? Who wouldn't be happy!!

Glad to see you are moving past the, er, less tasteful employee. And glad to know you've got insurance!! WOO!

X said...

I'm glad your day has been better...and wow free service?! I have to start working for a cell phone company! :)

RedNeckGirl said...

Glad your day went better! You are so right about letting it go.....if you don't she'll be getting what she wants.

I will be expecting some new pics taken from your nifty new phone....lol

K said...

looking at my cell phone bill... yikes! how do i get a job?

Anonymous said...

Free cell phone and a free church dinner? I don't know about where you are, but around New England a church dinner is good eating! Glad you are feeling better

Melinda said...

glad things are going good for you. Just keep up the work and It will pay off in the end.

Riccie said...

Hi, sweetie. Just wanted to drop in and say hello...I am super exhausted...just dragged myself in from work. People like 'hoochie' don't usually last very long...it's just that they are such a pain in the rear to deal with. Glad you got your phone. Awesome!
Take care, sweetie...I think I'm going to shut down for about eight hours or so...and then come back refreshed :)