Thursday, August 24, 2006

Why?

I've been watching MSNBC, ok, no not news, but a documentary. It's an undercover operation in Cambodia, investigating the sex trade of young children. The girls in these brothels are as young as 5 years old! My heart just breaks. I just don't understand how people could sell their children into the sex trade. I don't care how hungry I was- or how much I didn't have, I would NEVER sell my child, or any child for that matter into the sex trade.

What further disgusts me, is that an American doctor had been trafficking children from Cambodia to the United States. I think he should be strung up by his balls and left there. The saddest part of all is, there is no help for the children over there. Here, in the US, when we hear of anything like this taking place, it is investigated. Over there, half of the cops are with pimps. As if pimps aren't disgusting enough, pimps, pimping out children are the lowest of the low.

It breaks my heart to see these innocent children being ripped of their innocence. They use the term "yum yum" for oral sex, and "boom boom" for intercourse. Children that young shouldn't have to know these things. They shouldn't have to be taken advantage of by pigs without morals. They should be able to run and play with the innocence that only childhood holds.

The only satisfaction I get from this, is knowing that one day, these sick bastards will stand in judgment before the Lord, and then, they will get what they truly deserve.

13 comments:

X said...

That sounds horrible, but the documentary seem very interesting. I think sometimes in North America people look the other way as well, but not to the same extent as you described (cops being pimps, etc). Man, and just think, this is just teh stuff the documentary film maker wants us to see...imagine the stuff they see that they won't show because it's too raw for TV? Yikes.

CindyCinlou said...

Sometimes when we think about other places we think about hunger and despair but this is sader and so sick how could anyone hurt a child that way.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

the sick f*ckers who do these awful things or anyone who allows it to happen to innocent children ALL need slaughtered. I have NO MERCY for anyone who harms a child, even the parents who sell their children into the sex trade.
SICK SICK SICK!

these kinds of stories break my heart, how awful for the little ones.....

Anonymous said...

Amen! What goes on with most of the world's children - hunger, poverty, aids, sex trafficing, it is all so much to bear! And these are the same ones Jesus tells us that "it would be better for you that a miilstone be tied around your neck and you be thrown into the sea than you should harm one hair on the head of ones such as these" (Mark -can't remember chapter and verse off the top of my head!)

Courtney said...

That just absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. I can not believe there are people who are that cruel in the world. It is absolutely unacceptable!

Maybe by sharing the knowledge of this with others will help it stop some how. Those people should not be allowed to live.

Anonymous said...

amen, preach it sister! :)

Anonymous said...

amen, preach it sister! :)

Anonymous said...

amen, preach it sister! :)

Anonymous said...

amen, preach it sister! :)

Anonymous said...

amen, preach it sister! :)

Anonymous said...

oops sorry :(

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jackson...you said it! Sick frakkers...ultimately, though, justice is in His hands.

Carrie said...

This made me sick. My daughter is five and I cannot imagine ever...I can't even write that.

I agree with you, judgement will not be executed by those on this earth, but when it is handed out, it will be severe. Sick, just sick.