I decided to be nice and lazy today. I rolled out of bed around 1pm. Yeah, I'm lazy. After waking up, my mom called, wanting to take me to Catherine's. Thank goodness! After losing over 50lbs, God KNOWS I need some clothes that fit. I found a really cute blue jean outfit, and a cute skirt and shirt. She got those for me for my birthday. Being able to go shopping, and pick up the same size I wore in high school felt awesome! I was so excited.
Not much else going on here tonight, except rain... Hopefully, we'll have some nice weather tomorrow so that I'll be able to get in the pool!
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congratulations on your weight loss! That is a fabulous accomplishment...and lots of hard work! Hmmm...by 1pm this afternoon my world had been rocked...and in a good way :)
Christy: good for you, said stuffing face... hmmmm.
Riccie: you got me wondering now????
Ann: I went to a women's gathering at my new church. It was wonderful...blew me away!
Congrats on your weight loss....working on that myself so I understand the struggle....but it sounds like you have it under control. You deserve to buy yourself something new for your new figure. Hugs
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Wow that is great about your weight loss. I hope you found some cute clothes.
Post a Comment