I have no great words of wisdom to share with you- I think I pretty much take care of that with my alter egos "Chloe' and Olivia". I was fortunate enough to be able to spend the day with some of my best friends. I didn't realize just how precious time was with my friends, until there was no time. I'm going on blind faith that I'll find a job. I left the hotel on friday. I'm not worrying. I'll pay the bills somehow, what matters right now, is that I'm happy.
.


5 comments:
good luck with the job hunting again Christy and glad you had a great time chilling out with your friends...
you look wonderful in the pics
lotsa luv ann xxxxxx
Great pictures! And believe me, I love your alter egos....mine are something that lithium can only fix. ;)
Hope you're doing great!
Best regards from NY! Cheap price generic tenuate volvo dealers in the 1970s nj http://www.jobcheckingcholesterol.info/problemswithvolvos80climatecontrol.html 1962 volkswagen beetle www sujet bets fr floor mat s60 volvo credit score identity protection Tanning umax ppc Scotsman automatic ice machine Green car steering wheel covers Reasturant faucet campus call centers Hoover vacuum cleaner repair manuals 6 speed volvo s80 t6 twin turbo volvo c70 cheap calls to finland Coffee maker c250 Tramadol cheap tramdol Wedding invitations online proofs 1998 audi a8 specs
What a great site »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mentor ohio interior designers Acuvue+color+contact Bonds in business Vacuum cleaners use safety tips
Post a Comment