Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Friday, August 25, 2006
Happy Birthday To Me...
Yep, at 10:06am 28 years ago, I came into the world :0)
Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOOOO!! Here's to you! I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and that you have the most blessed of years ahead of you. May your day be filled with love and happiness. HUGS!!! Now, where's the cake?? :P
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
12 comments:
Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOOOO!! Here's to you! I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and that you have the most blessed of years ahead of you. May your day be filled with love and happiness. HUGS!!! Now, where's the cake?? :P
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
~Hugs~
Thanks everyone! Ya'll are the greatest!!! *hugs*
**HAPPY****BIRTHDAY**
Hope you have an awesome day
lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Hey-----your baby picture has the same 'grace and class' that you hold in your normal pictures!
Classy then...classy now!
Birthday blessings for a year of happiness, joy, faith and growth!
Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy b-day
beautiful baby picture...
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, and many more!
Happy Belated Birthday. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*I'm just really REALLY early for next year*
Smooches.
Post a Comment