Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Know What I'm Giving Up For Lent...

Bronchial pneumonia. Yep. I'm sick of being sick. Nearly three weeks, count them, three. No, I don't have a lot of new news, I haven't done much of anything but go to the doctor, sleep, and watch Spongebob. Yep. Been REALLY exciting. Although, I think *knocks on wood*, I'm actually getting a little better. Getting out of the house to go somewhere other than the doctor would be a blessing.

Hoping to be well by next week so I can go to Bristol to have lunch with my girls. Sorry I haven't updated since January, but as you can see from above paragraph, there wasn't a lot to post- and I'll spare you the details of how many boxes of kleenex I've gone through. Be back soon...

8 comments:

Deb said...

Been there. Done that. NOT fun! I am glad you're doing better. The last thing you wanna do when you're sick is come online and blog. Believe me. I was sick for quite some time.

Glad to see you back, and looking forward to more of your posts!

Lorrie said...

Glad to see you back, Christy, but sorry you have been under the weather. That's one thing that kept me away from my blog for a while too.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Ames said...

Ew, I'm glad you may be getting better! I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been so sick. :^( Hope you are well soon!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I am glad to read that you are on the mend. So sorry you have been so ill. :)

AWE said...

About time.

Glad to see you back.

ann said...

Come on girl, off the sickbed and get better... like... NOW.

Hope you'll soon be up and about... missing you

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Just dropped by to wish you a wonderful St. Pattys Day and a great weekend! :)