Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tubing At Sugar Mountain, NC






Yesterday, we took our Youth Group to Sugar Mountain. This is the first time majority of us have been tubing. We had so much fun! It was colder than I'm used to, that's for sure, but what a great time we had! Here are some pics from the trip... Enjoy!

13 comments:

Carrie said...

how fun!! it looks like you all had a great time. it snowed here for a minute so i am envious of your fun day!

glad to see you are doing better! hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

AWE said...

As long as I have lived here, I have never been to Sugar Mtn. I would bet it is a blast.

Anonymous said...

so cool! Our youth went tubing in Indiana a few weeks ago.

ann said...

brrrrrrrr....... but that looks coooooool (excuse the pun)

glad you're back Christy

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Deb said...

Wow that looks like fun! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Great pictures Christy. It looks like they had a great time. I am so glad! :)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Posted a picture on my blog that I think you will like. :)

Ames said...

Oh wow, looks like an awesome time!

:-)

Anonymous said...

You missed VDO by 3 days. He was skiing with a teenage boy (the nephew, named "Hawk") at Sugar during night skiing Wednesday. He doesn't ski well, BTW. (grin)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots o' fun!!

big tit animal sex stories said...

Alice now hadexposed intimate flesh. As a climactic finale, he pulled out and squirted thelast three jets in her face.
real life stories of incest sex
mutual masturbation stories
bdsm pussy juice stories
underage animal sex stories
free youth incest stories
Alice now hadexposed intimate flesh. As a climactic finale, he pulled out and squirted thelast three jets in her face.