The breathing problems continued, and when I went for my follow up visit to the doctor, I was diagnosed with asthma. Great. Another ailment to add to the long list. In the process of all of this, I turned 30 on August 25th. Everyone kept asking me how it felt to be 30. I told them 30 was a breeze! Being pregnant is the hard part!
Overall, even though I haven't felt the best, I'm very happy. I've just begun to feel the baby kick, and can't even begin to describe how happy I feel each time I feel a little kick. We go on September 23rd to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, we're going to name him Aiden Matthew, and if it's a girl, she's going to be named Savannah Boleyn.
Here's some pics from my last ultrasound about a month ago. I promise to be better at updating everyone! Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, I can definitely use them!




9 comments:
I am so glad that you updated. Love the names the two of you have decided upon. Best of luck on your upcoming ultrasound, and I hope you asthma is kept in control. Hope to hear more updates from you regularly!
Its great to hear from you! I love the baby pics and the names you decided on! Too cute!
I hope the asthma stays controlled and everything gets better during the growing baby time!!!
Oh, I'm so glad you are doing okay, but please take care with that asthma.. I turned 31, 6 days after I had my first child..
Those names are beautiful! I'm praying for you both and your hubby too..God Bless you...
I can never quite make out sonograms for some reason. I hope you're feeling better. I have panic attack induced asthma, as well as acute asthma, where something in the air like smoke or smog gets to me. Panic attacks can feel like asthma AND vise/versa. So sometimes, you can't even decipher which is which.
The baby's name is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
You're in my prayers! Health, love and happiness sweetie!
glad 2 hear your doing great..other then the breathing issues..
looks like a pretty cute peanut 2me..
Being pregnant is hard work..so I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!
But all the hard work is worth it when you meet that sweet baby.
And I LOVE the names you've selected. (If our Scout had been a boy, she was going to be Aidan.) Boleyn for the middle name is awesome!!!
You take your time, sweetie. I'm so thrilled for you! And...YES...growing a little person is lots of hard work. It's perfectly fine for you to rest as much as you can now. Believe me...it goes by so quickly, although when you're in the middle of it, it seems like time slows down. :) I'm still so very happy for you both! Take good care of yourself. By the way, I, too, LOVE the baby names :)
Hang in there! It is so worth it in the end.
Just wondering how you are. I hope you are feeling good.. God Bless you.. Bunches of hugs!
Post a Comment