Monday, December 31, 2007

Awwwwwwwwwww... We Got Married!!!

5 years ago, at 7:30pm on December the 31st, Chris and I tied the knot! It's been a rocky road, but we've made it, and are happier than ever!

I hope this new year finds you and your loved ones safe, happy, and well. I'll be around more after the first of the year with an update! Lotsa love to all!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th anniversary Christy and here's to many more to come.

(((((hugs))))

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!

it looks like you had a wonderful wedding :)

I wish you many, many more happy years to come.

I cannot wait to see your new kitty who is my marv's lookalike!

Cheryl Wray said...

You were a gorgeous bride!!! I love the colors of your wedding!!

Happy Anniversary!! (and Happy New Year too!!)

Greta Adams said...

oh man i forgot we share and anniversary!! happy anniversary and happy new year!!

Nancy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Mississippi Songbird said...

AWWWW. Happy Anniversary!
You are such a beautiful couple!
Bunches of hugs, Sweety!

eyes_only4him said...

I am loving your wedding dress..


happy annivsary girl!

Natalia said...

Yeah, you probably shouldn't go read my last post :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - BEST WEDDING DRESS .... EVER! Wishing you many more happy years together.

ZoeyBella said...

Happy 5th... and best wishes for many more wonderful years! :)