Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Headed Out...
To Minnesota for almost 3 weeks. The in-laws only have dial-up, so the chances of an update while I'm up there are slim to none-- catch up with ya'll when I get back! :0)
hi there. i just read your post about being thankful and not having to spend 8 hours at a job that sucks. AMEN to that! be billboards put up all over the country that reminds people to get the heck out of the jobs they hate.
if you don't mind, i'm gonna poke around some more on your blog.
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
14 comments:
Be safe—and have fun.
Have a great visit!! See ya when you get back!!!
have a fun and safe trip, girl!
Ohhh! I wanna go!
Have a safe trip!Bunches of hugs....
Come home soon!
Your pics are always such a treat. Happy and safe travels and look forward to seeing you when you return. xx
hi there. i just read your post about being thankful and not having to spend 8 hours at a job that sucks. AMEN to that! be billboards put up all over the country that reminds people to get the heck out of the jobs they hate.
if you don't mind, i'm gonna poke around some more on your blog.
later gator
:)
have fun and be safe!!! enjoy your time
Great new pics!!!
Hope you have a safe time!
We will welcome you with open arms when you come back!!!!
I wonder if dial-up makes the vacation last longer.
Have fun babe! Hope you're doing well!
Have fun and I can't wait to read all about it!
Hugs n' Love,
Brandy
Hope your having a good time in Minn I look forward to stories and pics from your trip.
Does that mean you will make up for it by posting pics?
-N
Post a Comment