I know. It's been forever. I am back, and going to make every attempt to post a couple of times a week-- and if nothing else, at least once a week. I was thinking last night about all of my blog friends. I really miss you guys. You were here for me through the good times, and the bad-- sending love and support across the miles. It's really meant a lot to me. I've come to know some wonderful people from all walks of life. Some of us have so much in common, other, nothing, but we all share one common bond- a blog. We're here to support each other, and give encouragement whenever it's needed.
I don't know if I've taken the time to really thank you, my blog friends, for all you've done for me. Last year at this time, my life was shit. I was working for satan, I mean Sprint, my husband was on strike, our marriage was shit-- my life sucked. I knew, no matter how much things sucked at home, I could come here for love and support from my blog friends. Ya'll have been here for me through the good times and the bad-- and I thank you for that.
I'm going to be making my rounds, and checking in on everybody. So much has been going on-- instead of flooding with pics go HERE to see pics and small descriptions of where I've been and what I've been doing.
Much Love to ALL!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
lovely to have you back
and what a glorious summer
you had... yes I looked at
each and every one of your
pics... you are so beautiful
lotsa luv ann xxxxxx
Wahoooooooo
Your back!!!
We hope you stick around! We need all of your positive energy and comments!!!
Shoot for twice a week and perhaps we'll get more!
I enjoyed the pics. You are such a pretty girl! You just exude confidence in your pictures! I need to practice that!
Weiners, pickles, and beavers...OH MY. I sense a dirty limerick coming on, but right now my brain is a little clogged.
Girl, you are so beautiful. Let me know where to get me one of them corsets. ;-)
Good to see you back on line.
((((Christy))))
You really did have a glamor girl summer. Loved all the pics.
ah heck, were here for ya and you know that!!!!
it looks like youve had a good summer :)
Yaay I saw you stopped by, so I assumed you might be back.
Yaay.
-N
Well, shiver me timbers, so glad you are back..lol
Bunches of hugs.. great post..
Sounds like you had a fun summer. Yeah it is funny for months back in the spring I didn't blog much and now I am blogging like crazy. I wanted to thank you also for your support things with me are as crazy as ever. I will check in hope things are good.
:) Cindy
Glad you're back. As always, I look forward to reading what you write. :)
I'm glad you were off experiencing the world and not laid up in some shanty-type makeshift hospital after having run your caravan off the road in a middle-eastern country desert.
Well its good to see ya back..
I had missed u.
Post a Comment