The case is going well-- and I believe an arrest is soon to be made. Here is the person to whom the fradulant orders were being sent:
Lisa Bryan
I've deleted her personal information, due to a new development in the case. According to Ms. Bryan, she has been involved with a man from Africa, who sent her the flowers. Apparently, HE is the one who has used my card fradulantly. Now, the reason, I've left this woman's name up, is because she has had some run in's with the law in the past, and it has NOT been proven yet, that this person in Africa IS indeed the person who used my card for the fradulant purchases.
All in all, just BE CAREFUL. I'll keep you updated as the case unfolds!
Just thought I'd share this "nugget" of joy with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Eyes upon the evil. BTW, I've noticed your comments on Deb's blog, who is dear to me. You go, girl.
Oooooh wow. I'm impressed with your ability to stay sane with this woman. Is this the chick who stole your personal info???
good for you girl
Go git'er, girl! I get so angry with people who take advantage of others like that. UGH!
You go girl! I am so tired with all the crap that people try to get away with.
Rose
xo
ewwww!
people like this make me angry.
We need to start throwing the book at these people instead of giving them a slap on the wrist.
I would be half tempted to drive to TX to be her judge and jury in my own court of law.
I hope this gets resolved in the best way possible for you, the victim.
I got an email from my sister in law over the weekend. The same thing just happened to them! $3000 worth of charges before the card was finally denied and she was notified!
Wow! This is crazy!. You just never know.
Post a Comment