Sunday, December 31, 2006

Awwwwwwwwwww, We Got Married!!!






Yep, 4 years ago today, at 7:30pm at St. Thomas Episcopal Church, in Elizabethton, Tennessee, we got married!! Yay!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were blonde?!!?? lol


You look soooo beautiful!! Congrats honey! Your dress was one of a kind...=)

I hope you both had a wonderful day together! *Cheers*

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Meow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, I don't think we need to know how you celebrated. ;)

Have a Happy New Year and may 2007 make all your dreams come true.

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you both as you celebrate your life together and begin the New Year together. Your dress is BEAUTIFUL! It looks as though it was a fairytale winter wedding! Hope you are feeling better so that you can celebrate together in style!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Congrad and Enjoy your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I just read your entire blog. I can honestly say that you have inspired me. You have such a wonderful way of looking at life. I hope you had a wonderful day today.

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to post this earlier. You've said in other that you like to ghost hunt. I have a great site that I love to read that has hundreds of ghost stories. Here it is: http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/

Also if you ever watch the SiFi channel they have a really cool show on Wednesday nights called ghost hunters. I'm not sure when the new season starts, but it's awsome.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

happy anniversary!

wow, it looked like you had a beautiful wedding.

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your dress!

ann said...

**HAPPY**ANNIVERSARY**

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the dress!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to you...the 31st is mine as well

Catch said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful bride!! You were absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!!

CindyCinlou said...

Wow it was so beauitful the dresses the church and the bride! Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Last but not least. Happy Anniversary!!!!

Natalia said...

See, I could totally do a dress like that one. White? I am not that sure I could.

Congrats and huggles.

-N

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! and Happy New Year!


**hugs**

Cheryl Wray said...

Aah, how sweet was that?? I LOVED your dress and you just looked gorgeous!!
Happy Anniversary (even if it's a little late!)

Ladiebug said...

You look so beautiful!!! I love your dress!
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary...4 years eh? Absollutely wonderful!

honkeie said...

I know I am late but congrats! What a hottie to take to the church!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!