Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Penny Meat Patty...



That got your attention, huh? Well, I can't say that phrase without laughing my ass off. I was at McDonalds with some friends the other night, and Michael kept screaming out the window "Penny Meat Patty". I couldn't figure out why in the hell he was screaming this out. Of course, I had to be enlightened. He explained that a regular hamburger is only .89 cents, and a regular cheesburger is only .99 cents. Ok, got that. So, a double cheeseburger is only 1.00, which stands to reason, that a patty of meat is only .01 cent. I had never thought about it before, but that makes sense, not to mention is funny as hell if you think about "penny meat patty." For a picture of Michael with his "penny meat patty", see picture below.

In the meantime, enjoy some more not right pictures of us!

7 comments:

Deb said...

HA!!!! Penny meat patty!!!! Your posts have me giggling! I would have never thought of this.

AWE said...

I don't like cheese on a burger, so when I go through the drive-thru and order a double cheeseburger without cheese the line shuts down.

Anonymous said...

ooo I had a best friend in highschool who sounds just like Michael and..............his name was Michael. lol

Anonymous said...

This is the 2nd time I've heard that this week. Thank you for explaining what it was because I was very confused!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! porn toon galleries free Computer technology professions area persian rugs downdraft gas cooktops http://www.didrex6.info/Order-generic-tenuate-60-pill.html Herbal penis pill Hair removal wax system faq blood pressure monitors faq Directions to paint refrigerator registrar cifra clube Annual travel insurance 20 Freelance webdesigners freelance webdesigners freelance blood pressure monitor omron Data recovery + hard drive Advertising and internet nl 99 Mom fuck ass Delete drive free hard severe low blood pressure

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Wheel chair homes Didrex cod online pharmacy New school of natural cooking & catering Online currency trading forex broker forex trading system http://www.travel-insurance-for-longer-than-18-months.info/Advantages-of-klonopin.html Georgia tax appraiser Nutrients to reduce blood pressure nicole roses hybred tea Nd income tax forms currency trading online futures trading foreign cu Florida lowest mortgage rate colorado lowest mortgage rate11 Tramadol details Save on offset mortgages

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Marques houston sex wit you Car audio dual amp diagram ice cream maker machines food safety kitchen inspectors in ri liposuction http://www.infantseatcover.info