Thursday, May 18, 2006
Life... As I Know It... Sucks...
Sorry that it's been awhile since I've been around. Life, is hell right now. My perfect little life was blown all to hell on monday. At 11:00pm on monday, NFS, my husband's company, went on strike. As of the end of the month, there will be no more health insurance, no nothing. I am absolutely devistated. All they were asking was for a fair contract, and the company proposed a shit contract on health care and pensions. Neither of us have a job, and both are looking. Please keep us, and all of the employees of NFS in your thoughts and prayers, that this all may be put behind us soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I will put you in my prayers and if I hear of anything, I will let you know.
Hang in there, honey, you two can do this together. Love and trust have pulled people out of some very dark situations and it can do it again for your and your family.
Hugs and oodles of love!
I'm sorry, you poor things.... I'm sure everything will work out for the best, but in the meantime I'm thinking of you.
lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx
I hope everything works out well and quickly for you and your husband. :)
Glad to see a post from you again even if it was bad news.
I hate that the strike is going on and I hope it is over soon.
Hi Christy... it 24 May... how are things?
I hope the situation with your husband's company has worked itself out and that things are well with you. I hope that you have a great weekend. :)
Post a Comment