Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Did You See....


Law and Order: SVU tonight? I'm about to piss myself!!! Olivia asking for a new partner- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??? Now, I must be the first to admit- I'm ALL about Elliot and Olivia hooking it up, but I don't know what I'll do if they aren't partners anymore!!! Tell me what you think about this? It's devistated me!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I KNOW!!! WTF?!?!?! i thought i was going to fall off my sofa when she said that. what the hell is NBC doing?

if they give them each different partners, i think the show will lose it's heart. this sucks!!!

Anonymous said...

I Know!! I cried!

Lorrie said...

I thought the whole thing was soooo sad. Eliott saying that he couldn't care for her more than the job, and her tears... oh, it was too much.

I can't see the writers splitting them up though. Maybe this is just some sort of plot thing so she can go and have her baby in real life.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Christy: I also think they are just doing this because of the maternity leave coming up. No worries. They'll be back together soon I am sure. :)