




Here are some p ictures of my "Chitlin's" during their "Bean Supper" this past weekend at church. We raised $270.00 for them to go "tubing" at Beech Mt. on the 11th! I'm so proud of all of them!
Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
5 comments:
Welcome back to the living. It took a bean supper to get you to return.
Hi, sweetie. I miss you guys too. Those are some precious chitlins'. :)
... and so you should be proud of them. Lovely pictures
lotsa luv ann xxxx
Well Blogger ate the comment I left yesterday so I will try again.'
I hope the kids have a wonderful time. They deserve it and thanks for sharing the moment with us! :)
These pictures are great! And way to go with the $$$ raising!
Post a Comment