Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Oh, Yeah! Sorry about that, I was thinking East High School. For some reason I was thinking Elizabethton was the Warriors(Happy Valley), I forgot about the Cyclones. Just my brain damage kicking in. Sorry again.
Awe- I meet with Melody on the 16th, to get everything in line, we're hoping to get me in and started by the 1st of February- longer than either of us had planned, but things have been crazy for both of us. You'll have to stop by for a visit when I get set up :0)
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
9 comments:
You have a great smile. I bet that you are always the life of any room you are in. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us:)
Great pics!
Nice pics.
What happened to the hair?
Were you a Patriot?
great pictures, thanks for sharing them!!
Awe- Just stab me in the heart- it will hurt less *LOL*
I was a Cyclone- EHS- Elizabethton High School :0)
Oh, Yeah! Sorry about that, I was thinking East High School. For some reason I was thinking Elizabethton was the Warriors(Happy Valley), I forgot about the Cyclones. Just my brain damage kicking in. Sorry again.
Also.
Isn't it about time for you to get your butt to the Mall?
Awe- I meet with Melody on the 16th, to get everything in line, we're hoping to get me in and started by the 1st of February- longer than either of us had planned, but things have been crazy for both of us. You'll have to stop by for a visit when I get set up :0)
you have such a great smile :)
I added your page to my links cuz I like your blog :)
Post a Comment